Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Just Nachos



I don't eat fancy things all the time. I don't eat fancy things very often in fact. Sometimes, it's just nachos. Probably, these aren't technically nachos, they're just toasted chips and cheese because I didn't have any beans or meat to go with 'em. I do think that the popularity of nachos has got something to do with the fact that they look tasty, besides being a no-brainer to fix. And cheese, of course.

Here's my borage plant. The pictures make them look very blue, but they're more violet colored in reality. Still, they're awfully pretty. Also, I was informed that the flowers would taste like cucumber- they do not, although the leaves do. But the leaves are uncommonly bristly, and I don't recommend it, unless you just want to give yourself a cold grue. Some marine worms are very bristly-looking, I imagine eating one of them would be like that. Just look at the flowers and leave 'em alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment